This 4 1/2 pound ten inch pie is made with late harvested Northern Spy apples, baked with butter crumb topping, then covered with a whole pound of all natural caramel, whole jumbo roasted and salted cashews, giant pecan halves (not broken bits and pieces) and roasted salted peanuts. This pie is wonderful slightly warmed and served with vanilla ice cream.
- Each Achatz pie is 10" and serves 6-8 people
- Each Caramel Nut Pie weighs 4 ½ lbs.
Apple, Caramel (Corn Syrup, Evaporated Milk, Invert Sugar, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Butter, Water, Salt, Soy Lecithin-an emulsifier, Raisin Juice Concentrate), Mixed Nuts (Pecans, Cashews and Peanuts), Unbleached Pastry Flour (Wheat), All Purpose Flour (Wheat), Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil and Vitamin E), Unsalted Butter (Cream [Milk]), Light Brown Sugar, Brown Sugar, Water, Modified Food Starch, Rolled Oats, Ground Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Stabilizer Blend (Sugar, Corn Starch, Carob Bean Gum, Agar and Salt), Soybean Oil.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, Cashews, Pecans
Instructions / Storage
Achatz’s pies are fully cooked and flash frozen to preserve peak freshness. When you receive your package, please serve your pie or store in the refrigerator or freezer to serve at a later date. This pie can be refrigerated for up to 4 days or stored in the freezer for a month.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.