A La Mode Pies ships its famous Star Spangled Cherry Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! This fruit pie is a truly patriotic pastry featuring a plentiful mix of sour cherries, a subtle hint of almond, and an ultra-ﬂaky butter-marbled crust. Expertly topped with a crust of glazed stars, this cherry pie looks as good as it tastes.
Because a scoop of ice cream makes everything better, Chris Porter named his Seattle pie Shop A La Mode Pies. Most of his pies are inspired by Porter’s mother’s recipe, but reinvented with imagination and high quality ingredients to create exceptional pies like the Blue Hawaiian, pineapple, coconut, and blueberries. Founded in 2009, A La Mode Pies has been featured on the PBS special “A Few Good Pie Places” and in Sunset Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, and The Seattle Times.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 9" Star Spangled Cherry Pie
Tart Pie Cherries, Sugar, Potato Starch, Almond Extract, Lemon Juice, Eggs, And Salt. A La Mode Pie Crust [wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Unsalted Butter (Pasteurized Sweet Cream), Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Fully Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Tbhq And Citric Acid), Sugar, And Salt]. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Tree Nuts (Almonds), Eggs And Soybeans
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are freshly baked, frozen and shipped with ice packs.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pies to arrive partially or fully thawed.
- A La Mode Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.