Marionberries are considered “the cabernet of blackberries” and for good reason. Large and complex, these berries are a rarity outside the Pacific Northwest. A la Mode Pies salutes these delicate and plump treasures by introducing the Marionberry & Hazelnut pie – a delicious blending of sweet marionberries enveloped within a flakey crust that’s marbled with the sharp, toasted flavor of hazelnuts. Best served slightly warm with a dollop of vanilla bean ice cream (a la mode, of course! ).
- Each Marionberry & Hazelnut Pie is 9 inches in diameter and serves 8 people
MARIONBERRIES, SUGAR, TAPIOCA STARCH, POTATO STARCH, LEMON JUICE, EGGS AND SALT. A LA MODE PIE CRUST [FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), UNSALTED BUTTER (PASTEURIZED SWEET CREAM), VEGETABLE SHORTENING (SOYBEAN OIL, FULLY HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, PALM OIL, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, TBHQ AND CITRIC ACID), SUGAR, HAZELNUTS AND SALT]. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY, TREE NUTS (HAZELNUTS) AND EGGS
Instructions / Storage
Pies are baked, frozen and shipped on ice packs. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pies to arrive partially or fully thawed.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- A La Mode Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.