With American cheese ‘teeth’, Dill Pickle ‘tongues’ and stuffed olive ‘eyeballs’, these spooky monster burgers are perfect for rustling up for a kids’ Halloween party. They’re quick and easy and sure to spook!
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Monster Burgers
- 4 Monster Patties (each approx 5.5 oz.)
- 4 Buns (9.4 oz.)
- Pickles (2.7 oz.)
- Lettuce & Carrot sticks (2.3 oz.)
- American Cheese (2.7 oz.)
- 4 Ketchup Packets (1.2 oz.)
- Green Olives stuffed with Pimiento (2.5 oz.)
- Sweet Potato Puffs (16 oz.)
- Marshmallow Bleu Sauce (1.1 oz.)
- 8 Toothpicks
- Each Patty measures approx 3.5″ × 3.5″ × 1.25″
- Choose to add a T-Shirt to your order
- Buns – Contains: Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat, Gluten
- Patty and Cheese – Ground Beef, American Cheese.
- Pickles – Cucumbers, Water, Vinegar, Salt
- Sweet Potato Tots – Sweet Potatoes, Sugar, Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil
- Marshmallow Bleu Sauce – High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains: Milk Heavy Cream, Carrageenan. Contains: Milk
- Green Olives with Pimiento
Instructions / Storage
- Monster Burgers ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place immediately in the fridge
- If you ordered Sweet Potato Puffs, they are best kept in the freezer
- All other ingredients should be kept refrigerated until cooking
- Upon arrival place the dipping sauce immediately in the fridge May be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days
- Remove patties from their packaging.
- Pre-Heat a griddle or cast iron skillet to 450-500 degrees (medium-high) or heat your grill to a similar temperature.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then lower the heat to medium and flip, cooking for another 5-8 minutes. Total cooking time is usually 15-20 minutes.
- Burger is recommended to be cooked to 165 F. Hamburger may be enjoyed undercooked, but please remember that consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- While the Burger is cooking, cut 1 side of each American cheese slice in a zigzag pattern using the tip of a knife, so you end up with 4 sets of ‘teeth’. Grill the burger buns, cut-side up, for 1 min until golden.
- For each burger, On the bottom half, place a piece of lettuce, then the burger patty. Lay a dill pickle slice over the top of the patty so it hangs over the edge to resemble a ‘tongue’. Add a jagged slice of cheese, then carefully squeeze some ketchup over the top of the teeth. Position the top half of the bun at a slight angle so you can see the mouth inside
- Skewer the olives on the toothpicks and push 2 through the top bun of each burger to make the eyes. Remove the cocktail sticks before eating
Sweet Potato Puffs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place puffs on a baking sheet and cook for 20-24 minutes or until crispy.
- Heat marshmallow bleu sauce in the microwave or in a saucepan until it is heated through.
- Serve with your Burgers and enjoy!
- 5-8 Club ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.