Take your pick from cheddar-stuffed, blue cheese-stuffed, or Habanero Jack-stuffed Juicy Lucys! This is the burger that made the 5-8 Club famous and put Minneapolis on America’s culinary map! These 100% USDA Choice Angus beef burgers are stuffed full of cheese, seasoned to perfection, and grilled to a sizzle. To top if off, they serve their cheesy creations on a bakery fresh bun. Time Magazine has listed the Juicy Lucy as one of the most influential burgers of all time!
5-8’s sweet potato tots are paired with a homemade marshmallow bleu dipping sauce for the perfect blend of salty and sweet. They’re the perfect companion for a Juicy Lucy!
If you know burgers, you know the Juicy Lucy. And if you know the Juicy Lucy, you know that THE place to find it in its hometown of Minneapolis is the 5-8 Club. The 5-8 Club first opened its doors as a speakeasy back during the height of Prohibition in 1928. Nowadays, it has four Twin Cities locations, and it’s become renowned worldwide for its signature creation: the cheese-stuffed Juicy Lucy burger, easily one of the best and most legendary burgers in America.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Juicy Lucies
- 4 Juicy Lucy Patties (each approx 6.5 oz.), your choice
- 4 Buns
- Pickles (.1 oz.)
- Seasoning (.5 oz.)
- Sweet Potato Puffs (16 oz.)
- Marshmallow Bleu Sauce (1.1 oz.)
- Each Patty measures approx 3.5″ × 3.5″ × 1.25″
- Choose to add a T-Shirt to your order
Juicy Lucy Options Include
- Classic – Angus beef burgers stuffed full of Cheddar Cheese
- Pepper – Angus beef burgers stuffed full of Pepper Jack Cheese
- Bleu – Angus beef burgers stuffed full of Bleu Cheese
- Buns – Contains: Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat
- Juicy Lucy Patty and Cheese – Beef, Cheddar Cheese Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Water, Milkfat, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Contains Less Than 2 of Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid as a Preservative, Annatto and Oleoresin Paprika Color, With Sunflower Lecithin Added for Slice Separation. Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Microbial Rennet, P. Roqueforti Habanero Jack Cheese (Monterey Jack Cheese [pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Habanero Peppers, Enzymes]).
- 5-8 Seasoning – Salt, Yellow Prussiate of Soda, Black Pepper, Salt, Sugar, Spices Including Paprika, Turmeric, Onion, Corn Starch, Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate to Make Free Flowing, Sunflower Oil, Extractives of Paprika Natural Flavor.granulated Garlic. Paprika and Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide to Prevent Caking.
- Pickles – Cucumbers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Calcium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative), Natural Flavors, Polysorbate 80, Yellow 5.
- Sweet Potato Tots – Sweet Potatoes, Sugar, Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: High Oleic Canola, Canola), Modified Food Starch (Corn, Tapioca, Potato), Rice Flour, Salt, Dextrin, Natural Flavor, Color (Turmeric, Oleoresin Paprika), Dextrose, Xanthan Gum, Leavening (Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate).
- Marshmallow Bleu Sauce Ingredients – High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Less Than 2% of: Color Added, Egg White, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Artificial Flavors. Contains Egg Blue Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Penicillium Roqueforti), Powdered Cellulose (to Prevent Caking), Natamycin (a Natural Mold Inhibitor). Contains: Milk Heavy Cream, Carrageenan. Contains: Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Jucy Lucies ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place immediately in the fridge
- If you ordered Sweet Potato Puffs, they are best kept in the freezer
- All other ingredients should be kept refrigerated until cooking
- May be kept refrigerated for 2-3 days
- Remove Juicy Lucys from their packaging, being careful to keep track of each variety your ordered.
- Pre-Heat a griddle or cast iron skillet to 450-500 degrees (medium-high) or heat your grill to a similar temperature.
- Press/ crimp the edges of each Juicy Lucy patty to make sure you have a tight seal for the cheese.
- Season both sides of the patty to your liking with 5-8 Seasoning. (We sent enough extra that you can save some to use on some other burgers too.)
- Cook 10 minutes then lower the heat to medium and flip, cooking for another 5-8 minutes . Total cooking time is usually 15-20 minutes
- Burger is recommended to be cooked to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Hamburger may be enjoyed undercooked, but please remember that consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- While the Juicy Lucy is cooking, toast your bun by placing it inside-side down on a hot griddle or pan. When toasted, remove the bun.
- Place pickles as desired on the bottom bun. Lay the patty on the bottom bun, cover with top bun and enjoy.
- Be careful, the cheese is hot!
Sweet Potato Puffs
- Upon arrival place the dipping sauce immediately in the fridge May be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Place puffs on a baking sheet and cook for 20-24 minutes or until crispy.
- Heat marshmallow bleu sauce in the microwave or in a saucepan until it is heated through.
- Serve with your Juicy Lucys and enjoy!
- 5-8 Club ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.