4505’s brisket is simply seasoned with just salt and cracked black pepper, and it’s minimally trimmed to leave the flavorful fat cap intact. It’s not overly smoky, but it still has a great bark and a deep red smoke ring. It’s humanely raised with no hormones or antibiotics, with plenty of room to roam.
Recommended Sauce: Sweet & Thick Sauce
Since 4505 Burgers + BBQ’s humble beginnings in 2009, chef and butcher Ryan Farr has been serving some of San Francisco’s best barbecue. The Bay Area restaurant only sources humanely raised, antibiotic-free, and hormone-free meats. Farr smokes humanely-raised meats low and slow in one of the area’s last remaining historic wood-fired barbecue pits. 4505 is also known for its pork rinds, which have found a solid following among salty snack lovers, tailgaters, and the keto/paleo/gluten-free crowd.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 1 piece Beef Brisket (3-4 lbs. each)
- 8 oz. Bread and Butter Pickles
- Brisket arrives unsliced
- Choose to add more!
Add on options include:
4505 Chicharonnes – flavor options include: Sea Salt, Classic Chili & Salt, Smokehouse BBQ, Jalapeno Cheddar, Sea Salt Cracklins, and Chili Lime Cracklins
- 2 pts. Baked Beans
- 2 pts. Coleslaw
- 2 pts. Potato Salad
- 1 Bottle House White (12 oz.)
- 1 Bottle Mustard & Vinegar (12 oz.)
- 1 Bottle Thick & Sweet (12 oz.)
- 8 Parker House Rolls
Brisket – Beef, Black Pepper, Salt
Cole Slaw – Cabbage, Mayonaise, Celery Seed, Black Pepper, Salt.
Potato Salad – Potatoes, Mayonaise, Yellow Mustard, Pickle Relish, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Parsley
Baked Beans – Pinto Beans, Ketchup, Molasses, Brown Sugar, Bacon, Onions, Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper, Water
House White – Mayonaise, Distilled Vinegar, Black Pepper, Coriander, Jalapeno Powder, Salt.
Thick & Sweet – Water, Molasses, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire, honey, Sugar, Yellow Mustard, paprika, Cayenne, Distilled Vinegar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt.
Mustard & Vinegar Yellow Mustard, Brown Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Butter, Worcestershire Sauce, Lemon juice, Cayenne Pepper, Water
- Sea Salt – Pork Skin, Sea Salt
- En Fuego – Pork Skin, Paprika, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Palm Sugar, Citric Acid, Salt
- Classic Chili & Salt – Pork Skin, Salt, Palm Sugar, Spices
- Smokehouse BBQ – Pork Skin, Palm Sugar, Salt, Spices, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Citric Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor
- Jalapeno Cheddar – Pork Skin, Cheddar Cheese, Salt, Jalapeno Powder, Organic Sugar
- Chili Lime Cracklins – Pork Skin, Sea Salt, Inactive Yeast, Green Chili Powder, Habanero Powder, Lime Oil
- Sea Salt Cracklins – Pork Skin, Sea Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Brisket ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place Brisket immediately in the fridge or freezer
- Brisket lasts 5 hours at room temperature, 5 days in the fridge, or 1 year in the freezer
Heating in Oven or Smoker
- Place frozen vacuum-sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- Remove the meat from the plastic package and keep wrapped in the BBQ paper, or if not wrapped in paper, wrap with the provided BBQ paper.
- Place the wrapped meat on a rimmed cookie sheet in a 230°F preheated oven for 30-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 155°F.
- After 45 minutes, turn off your oven, and allow your BBQ to rest prior to slicing and/or serving.
- Eat within 15 minutes, or store in your hot oven for up to an hour.
Optional Step: At this point you can also gently sear your meat on a hot grill for 1 minute on each side until desired grill marks are achieved.
Heating in Hot Water
- Place frozen vacuum sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- For 3 pounds of meat, place 1-2 gallons of water in a large pot, making sure the meat will be fully submerged.
- Bring the water to a simmer. Then, place the entire vacuum sealed package in the pot, let the water come back to a gentle simmer and simmer for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes of a gentle simmer, cover with a lid and turn off the heat (Don’t worry, the plastic packaging is specifically designed to withstand the heat.)
- Let meat sit in hot water for 30 minutes
- With tongs, remove vacuum sealed package(s) from the water and carefully remove meat from package(s). Your meat is ready to serve.
Optional Step – If you’d like to have a thicker crust on your meat, lightly grill all sides on a hot grill, no longer than 1 minute on each side or until there are visible grill marks.
Add – ons
- All sides are fully cooked and handled with the most care possible
- Reheating Beans – Slowly heat on medium heat till beans are warm through, stirring occasionally so the bottom of the an doesn’t burn
- All sides should be eaten within 2 days of receiving your package
- 4505 Burgers and BBQ ships Monday – Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.