This feast includes a full rack of spare ribs, a half smoked chicken, and your choice of 1 pack of 4505’s signature sausages.
Pork Spare Ribs
Before 4505’s pork spare ribs hit the smoker, they’re rubbed down with yellow mustard and a blend of seasonings including brown sugar, black pepper, chile flakes and ginger powder. They’re mopped with a secret sauce while smoking in order to keep them moist.
4505’s chickens are the secret superstar of their menu! They’re brined before hitting the smoker, so the end result is juicy and tender, not dried out like many other smoked chickens. They’re also simply seasoned with only salt to allow the natural flavor of the chicken to shine through.
Sausage options include
Green Chili Hot Links
This is 4505’s take on a traditional hot link sausage, made with beef and roasted Hatch green chiles, with an extra kick from paprika, cayenne, coriander and a little yellow mustard.
Cheddar, Beef, & Bacon Sausage
4505’s house sausages are made with both beef and pork, and are loaded with bacon and Tillamook cheddar cheese.
Bacon & Beef Hot Dogs
4505’s signature hot dogs are unlike any other hot dog you’ll find anywhere! They’re made with a blend of beef, pork, chicken and bacon for a balanced flavor and texture, simply seasoned with paprika, coriander, and salt and pepper.
Since 2009, chef and butcher Ryan Farr has been serving some of San Francisco’s best barbecue at his 4505 Burgers + BBQ. Farr smokes humanely-raised meals low and slow in one of the area’s last remaining historic wood-fired barbecue pits.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 2 racks of Pork Spare Ribs (1 lb.)
- 2 Half Chickens (2 lb.)
- 8 oz. Bread and Butter Pickles
and your choice of 1 pack of Sausages:
- Green Chili Hot Links (each 4 pcs.)
- Bacon & Beef Hot Dogs (each 5 pcs.)
- Cheddar, Beef, & Bacon Sausage (each 4 pcs.)
- Choose to add more!
Add on options include
4505 Chicharonnes – flavor options include: Sea Salt, Classic Chili & Salt, Smokehouse BBQ, Jalapeno Cheddar, Chili Lime Cracklins, Sea Salt Cracklins
- 2 pts. Baked Beans
- 2 pts. Coleslaw
- 2 pts. Potato Salad
- 1 Bottle House White (12 oz.)
- 1 Bottle Mustard & Vinegar (12 oz.)
- 1 Bottle Thick & Sweet (12 oz.)
- 8 Parker House Rolls
Spare Ribs – Pork Spare Ribs, Yellow Mustard, Brown Sugar, Black Pepper, Chili Flake, Ginger Powder, Sugar, Salt
Green Chile Hot Links – Beef, Paprika, Cayanne, Black Pepper, Green Chili, Corriander, Salt, Sugar, Yellow Mustard
Cheddar, Beef, & Bacon Sausages – Beef, Pork, Bacon, Cheddar, Black Pepper, Thyme, Salt
Bacon & Beef Hot Dogs – Beef, Pork, Bacon, Paprika, Salt, Milk Powder, Black Pepper, Corriander
Chicken – Chicken, Salt
Cole Slaw – Cabbage, Mayonaise, Celery Seed, Black Pepper, Salt.
Potato Salad – Potatoes, Mayonaise, Yellow Mustard, Pickle Relish, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Parsley
Baked Beans – Pinto Beans, Ketchup, Molasses, Brown Sugar, Bacon, Onions, Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper, Water
House White – Mayonaise, Distilled Vinegar, Black Pepper, Coriander, Jalapeno Powder, Salt.
Thick & Sweet – Water, Molasses, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire, honey, Sugar, Yellow Mustard, paprika, Cayenne, Distilled Vinegar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt.
Mustard & Vinegar Yellow Mustard, Brown Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Butter, Worcestershire Sauce, Lemon juice, Cayenne Pepper, Water
- Sea Salt – Pork Skin, Sea Salt
- En Fuego – Pork Skin, Paprika, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Palm Sugar, Citric Acid, Salt
- Classic Chili & Salt – Pork Skin, Salt, Palm Sugar, Spices
- Smokehouse BBQ – Pork Skin, Palm Sugar, Salt, Spices, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Citric Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor
- Jalapeno Cheddar – Pork Skin, Cheddar Cheese, Salt, Jalapeno Powder, Organic Sugar
- Chili Lime Cracklins – Pork Skin, Sea Salt, Inactive Yeast, Green Chili Powder, Habanero Powder, Lime Oil
- Sea Salt Cracklins – Pork Skin, Sea Salt
Produced in a facility that handles nuts
Instructions / Storage
- All items ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place all items immediately in the fridge or freezer
- All items last 5 hours at room temperature, 7 days in the fridge, or 1 year in the freezer
Heating in Oven or Smoker
- Place frozen vacuum-sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- Remove the meat from the plastic package and keep wrapped in the BBQ paper, or if not wrapped in paper, wrap with the provided BBQ paper.
- Place the wrapped meat on a rimmed cookie sheet in a 230°F preheated oven for 30-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 155°F.
- After 45 minutes, turn off your oven, and allow your BBQ to rest prior to slicing and/or serving.
- Eat within 15 minutes, or store in your hot oven for up to an hour.
Optional Step: At this point you can also gently sear your meat on a hot grill for 1 minute on each side until desired grill marks are achieved.
Heating in Hot Water
- Place frozen vacuum sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- For 3 pounds of meat, place 1-2 gallons of water in a large pot, making sure the meat will be fully submerged.
- Bring the water to a simmer. Then, place the entire vacuum sealed package in the pot, let the water come back to a gentle simmer and simmer for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes of a gentle simmer, cover with a lid and turn off the heat (Don’t worry, the plastic packaging is specifically designed to withstand the heat.)
- Let meat sit in hot water for 30 minutes
- With tongs, remove vacuum sealed package(s) from the water and carefully remove meat from package(s). Your meat is ready to serve.
Optional Step – If you’d like to have a thicker crust on your meat, lightly grill all sides on a hot grill, no longer than 1 minute on each side or until there are visible grill marks.
Add – ons
- All sides are fully cooked and handled with the most care possible
- Reheating Beans – Slowly heat on medium heat till beans are warm through, stirring occasionally so the bottom of the an doesn’t burn
- All sides should be eaten within 2 days of receiving your package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- 4505 Burgers and BBQ ships Monday – Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.