4505 founder Ryan Farr started out by making pork rinds in his home kitchen and selling them to local bars and retailers in San Francisco’s Mission District. Over the years, he developed additional flavors and they found a solid following among salty snack lovers, tailgaters, and the keto/paleo/gluten-free crowd. They are available at retailers nationwide, and also at 4505’s restaurant locations as a snack often enjoyed while waiting in line to accompany a cold beer. They can also be used in recipes as a replacement for croutons, crumbled in posole or other hearty soups, or crushed up to use as a keto-friendly and gluten-free breading for meats.
Since 2009, chef and butcher Ryan Farr has been serving some of San Francisco’s best barbecue at his 4505 Burgers + BBQ. Farr smokes humanely-raised meats low and slow in one of the area’s last remaining historic wood-fired barbecue pits.
This package includes your choice of 5 bags of Chicharrones (2.5 oz. each).
Chicharron options include:
- Sea Salt
- Classic Chili & Salt
- Smokehouse BBQ
- Jalapeno Cheddar
- Sea Salt Cracklins
- Chili Lime Cracklins
- Sea Salt – Pork Skin, Sea Salt
- Classic Chili & Salt – Pork Skin, Salt, Palm Sugar, Spices
- Smokehouse BBQ – Pork Skin, Palm Sugar, Salt, Spices, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Citric Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor
- Jalapeno Cheddar – Pork Skin, Cheddar Cheese, Salt, Jalapeno Powder, Organic Sugar
- Chili Lime Cracklins – Pork Skin, Sea Salt, Inactive Yeast, Green Chili Powder, Habanero Powder, Lime Oil
- Sea Salt Cracklins – Pork Skin, Sea Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Chicharrones last 150 days at room temperature, or 12 hours once opened
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- 4505 Burgers and BBQ ships Monday – Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.