4505 is well-known for their smoked meats, but the Best Damn Cheeseburger was one of the first delicious creations from Chef Ryan Farr that established him as an elite purveyor of quality meats Nationally, and continues to be a fan favorite. The beef is 100 percent grass fed and grass finished.
Since 2009, butcher Farr has been serving some of San Francisco’s best barbecue at his 4505 Burgers + BBQ. 4505 only sources humanely raised, antibiotic- and hormone-free meats. Farr has partnered with farmers and ranchers to source meat from animals raised sustainably with care and smokes meat low and slow in one of the area’s last remaining historic wood-fired barbecue pits. 4505 is also known for its pork rinds, which have found a solid following among salty snack lovers, tailgaters, and the keto/paleo/gluten-free crowd.
This package serves 8 people and includes all of the fixings to make 8 of 4505’s beloved Cheeseburgers:
- 8 Grass-Fed, Grass-Finished Beef Patties (each 4 oz.)
- 8 Slices Gruyere Cheese (each .5 oz.)
- 1 Cup Secret Sauce
- 1 Cup Sliced Red Onion
- 1 Head Iceberg Lettuce
- Butter (4 oz.)
- 8 Sesame Seed Buns
- Choose to add more!
Add on options include:
- Make It a Double – 8 double burgers by adding an 8-pack of patties and 8 slices gruyere cheese on to your order!
- Sea Salt (2.5 oz.)
- Classic Chili & Salt (2.5 oz.)
- Smokehouse BBQ (2.5 oz.)
- Jalapeno Cheddar (2.5 oz.)
- Sea Salt Cracklins (2.5 oz.)
- Chili Lime Cracklins (2.5 oz.)
- 2 pts. Baked Beans
- 2 pts. Coleslaw
- 2 pts. Potato Salad
- 1 Bottle House White (12 oz.)
- 1 Bottle Mustard & Vinegar (12 oz.)
- 1 Bottle Thick & Sweet (12 oz.)
100% Grass-Fed 100% Grass-Finished Beef
Secret Sauce – Pickle Relish, Ketchup, Mayonaise, Yellow Mustard, Iceberg Lettuce, Red Onion
Buns – Flour, Asiago, Green Onion, Sesame Seeds, Milk
Cole Slaw – Cabbage, Mayonaise, Celery Seed, Black Pepper, Salt.
Potato Salad – Potatoes, Mayonaise, Yellow Mustard, Pickle Relish, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Parsley
Baked Beans – Pinto Beans, Ketchup, Molasses, Brown Sugar, Bacon, Onions, Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper, Water
House White – Mayonaise, Distilled Vinegar, Black Pepper, Coriander, Jalapeno Powder, Salt.
Thick & Sweet – Water, Molasses, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire, honey, Sugar, Yellow Mustard, paprika, Cayenne, Distilled Vinegar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt.
Mustard & Vinegar Yellow Mustard, Brown Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Butter, Worcestershire Sauce, Lemon juice, Cayenne Pepper, Water
Sea Salt – Pork Skin, Sea Salt
En Fuego – Pork Skin, Paprika, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Palm Sugar, Citric Acid, Salt
Classic Chili & Salt – Pork Skin, Salt, Palm Sugar, Spices
Smokehouse BBQ – Pork Skin, Palm Sugar, Salt, Spices, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Citric Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor
Jalapeno Cheddar – Pork Skin, Cheddar Cheese, Salt, Jalapeno Powder, Organic Sugar
Chili Lime Cracklins – Pork Skin, Sea Salt, Inactive Yeast, Green Chili Powder, Habanero Powder, Lime Oil
Sea Salt Cracklins – Pork Skin, Sea Salt
Produced in a facility that handles nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cheeseburger kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place Cheeseburger components immediately in the fridge or freezer
- Cheeseburgers last 5 hours at room temperature, 7 days in the fridge, or 1 year in the freezer
- Place frozen 100% Grass-Fed vacuum sealed patties in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- Slice your bun into two halves and lightly butter both sides of each half. Remember, no one likes dry buns!
- Using a skillet or grill, toast your butter buns, starting with the insides of the buns first. Keep an eye on them and flip to toast the outside as well.
- While the buns toast, salt the outside of your 100% Grass Fed Beef patties and place them in the hot pan as well. After flipping to the second side, add cheese.
- Remove buns and burgers from the pan and assemble: Sauce the inside of both bun halves with secret sauce and add iceberg lettuce and slices of red onion to taste.
- Enjoy your Best Damn Cheeseburger!
- 4505 Burgers and BBQ ships Monday – Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.