The 4505 team believes that sauce should be made with just a few ingredients, without any fillers, additives, or weird stuff you wouldn’t find in your home kitchen.
4505 Mustard & Vinegar BBQ Sauce
A Carolina-style yellow sauce best served with pork, since the acidity from the vinegar cuts through the fatty pork and compliments its flavor rather than simply covering it up. This is a great option for topping smoked pulled pork, pork spare ribs, or sausages.
4505 House White BBQ Sauce
This is a classic white mayonnaise-based sauce with a bit of zing from white vinegar and coriander. This tangy sauce is perfect for drizzling on top of 4505’s juicy smoked chicken.
4505 Thick and Sweet BBQ Sauce
This is 4505’s take on classic barbecue sauce, with a tomato paste and molasses base, but unlike many sauces on the market, it’s got a perfectly-balanced yet complex flavor profile and isn’t overly sweet. Rather than cover up the flavor of the meat, a drizzle of this succulent sauce enhances it. This sauce is best when paired with 4505’s BBQ beef brisket, pork spare ribs, or even sausages.
Since 2009, chef and butcher Ryan Farr has been serving some of San Francisco’s best barbecue at his 4505 Burgers + BBQ. Farr smokes humanely-raised meats low and slow in one of the area’s last remaining historic wood-fired barbecue pits.
This package includes 3 bottles (12 oz. each) of 4505 barbeque sauce in the following varieties:
- 1 Btl. House White
- 1 Btl. Thick & Sweet
- 1 Btl. Mustard & Vinegar
- Choose to add more!
- 4505 Chicharonnes – flavor options include: Sea Salt, Classic Chili & Salt, Smokehouse BBQ, Jalapeno Cheddar, Cheese-Charones, Sea Salt Cracklins, and Chili Lime Cracklins
- House White – Mayonaise, Distilled Vinegar, Black Pepper, Coriander, Jalepeno Powder, Salt.
- Thick and Sweet – Water, Molasses, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire, honey, Sugar, Yellow Mustard, paprika, Cayenne, Distilled Vinegar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt.
- Mustard and Vinegar – Yellow Mustard, Brown Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Butter, Worcestershire sauce, Lemon juice, Cayenne pepper, water
- Sea Salt – Pork Skin, Sea Salt
- En Fuego – Pork Skin, Paprika, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Palm Sugar, Citric Acid, Salt
- Classic Chili & Salt – Pork Skin, Salt, Palm Sugar, Spices
- Smokehouse BBQ – Pork Skin, Palm Sugar, Salt, Spices, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Citric Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor
- Jalapeno Cheddar – Pork Skin, Cheddar Cheese, Salt, Jalapeno Powder, Organic Sugar
- Cheese-Charones- Pasturized Milk, Sea Salt, Enzymes, Pork Skin, Sea Salt
- Chili Lime Cracklins – Pork Skin, Sea Salt, Inactive Yeast, Green Chili Powder, Habanero Powder, Lime Oil
- Sea Salt Cracklins – Pork Skin, Sea Salt
Produced in a facility that handles nuts
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ Sauce ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place BBQ Sauce immediately in the fridge or freezer
- BBQ Sauce last 5 hours at room temperature, 7 days in the fridge, or 1 year in the freezer
- 4505 Burgers and BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.