4 Rivers Smokehouse ships its famous vegan burnt ends nationwide on Goldbelly! These vegan burnt ends are made with Impossible Meat, a 100% plant-based meat alternative, which gets double oak smoked and slow roasted. 4 Rivers’ vegan burnt ends are meat-free barbecue perfection!
Buns Not Included
Pitmaster John Rivers spent 20 years in healthcare, traveling the country learning everything there is to know about barbecue. In 2009, he left his corporate job to pursue his passion in opening the first 4 Rivers Smokehouse in Winter Park, Florida. The smokehouse has since been named best barbecue restaurant in America by Southern Living and MSN, and has continued to expand to 15 locations throughout Florida.
This package serves 6 people and includes 2 lbs. of Vegan Burnt Ends
- Buns Not Included
- Burnt Ends arrive in one container
- Choose to add Dessert! (Not Vegan)
- Choose to add 4 Rivers Smokehouse Signature Sauce (each 16 oz.)
Dessert Add-On Options Include (Not Vegan)
- Crispy Cream Bread Pudding – Donuts baked with crushed pineapple, cinnamon and raisins. Topped with a homemade glaze. (Serves 4-6)
- Banana Foster – Fresh brioche bread baked in a sweet custard with sliced bananas and drizzled with a caramel Bananas Fosters Popping (Serves 4-6)
Signature Sauce Flavor Options Include (Not Vegan)
- Signature BBQ Sauce – John Rivers, personally blended the 4 Rivers Smokehouse Signature Sauce to bring together the favorite BBQ flavors of the South. His multi-regional recipe provides an ideal combination of sweet and savory with a smoky and a spicy finish.
- Hot BBQ Sauce – John Rivers, personally blended the 4 Rivers Hot BBQ Sauce to bring together the favorite flavors of the South. Similar to the 4R Signature BBQ Sauce with an extra layer of heat, his multi-regional recipe provides an ideal combination of sweet and savory with a smoky and spicy finish.
- Mustard BBQ Sauce – John Rivers, personally blended the 4 Rivers Mustard BBQ Sauce using authentic Carolina-style techniques and ingredients to create a sauce with the perfect amount of twang that can be enjoyed on almost anything.
Vegan Burnt Ends – Impossible Meat Burger Patties (Water, Pea Protein Isolate*, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Rice Protein, Natural Flavors, Mung Bean Protein, Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Apple Extract, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Beet Juice Extract(for color), Pomegranate Fruit Powder, Lycopene Color(from Tomato)), 4R Vegan Signature Sauce (Water, Brown Sugar, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Prepared Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika), Agave, Distilled Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Salt, Garlic and Onion Powders, Spice, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Dextrose, Spice Extractives), 4R All Purpose Rub (Salt, Sugar, Spices, Garlic, Onion, Silicon Dioxide (to prevent caking)), Water, Vegetable Base (Sautéed Vegetable Puree Mix (Carrots, Onions, Celery), Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Corn Oil, Less than 2% of Yeast Extract, Water, Potato Starch, Xanthan Gym, Natural Flavors, Carrot Juice Concentrate)
Crispy Cream Bread Pudding (Add-On) – Crispy Cream Donut Eclairs, Milk, Sugar, Half and Half, Crushed Pinapples, Raisins, Butter, Eggs, Cinnamon, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla.
Banana Dream Pudding (Add-On) – Banana Pudding Puree (Vanilla Pudding, Pureed Banana, Sugar), Whipped Cream (Heavy Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla), Graham Cracker, Vanilla Wafers, Banana, Heath Bar, Chocolate Sauce (Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Salt) Caramel Sauce (Water, Sugar, Heavy Cream, Lemon Juice, Vanilla Extract).
Banana Foster (Add-On) – Potato Bread (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, (Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin) Potato Flour, Yeast, Margarine, Water, Salt, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Eggs, Yellow Food Color, Calcium Propionate), Eggs, Sugar, Kosher Salt (Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Yps)), Whole Milk (Milk, Vitamin D3), Half And Half (Milk, Cream, Contains Less Than 1% Of: Sodium Citrate), Vanilla Extract (Water, Caramel Color, Vanillin, Ethyl Vanillin, And 0.1% Potassium Sorbate, Bananas, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Salted Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Lemon Juice
Signature BBQ (Add-On) – Water, Brown Sugar, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Prepared Mustard (vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, paprika), Honey, Distilled Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Butter (milk), Salt, Worcestershire Sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, water, salt, onions, anchovies, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Garlic and Onion Powders, Spice, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (preservatives), Dextrose, Spice Extractives. Contains Fish, Milk.
Hot Signature Sauce (Add-On) – Water, Brown Sugar, Tomato Paste, Honey, Distilled Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Butter (milk), Salt, Less than 2% of: Molasses, Sugar, Anchovy (fish), Spice, Mustard Seed, Garlic and Onion Powders, Modified Food Starch (corn), Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (preservatives), Dextrose, Spice Extractives, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings Oleoresin Paprika, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric, Paprika, Chili Pepper Extract.
Contains Fish, Milk.
Mustard BBQ Sauce (Add-On) – Prepared Mustard (vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, paprika), Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, water, salt, onions, anchovies, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Butter (cream), Water, Tomato Paste, Less than 2% of Distilled Vinegar, Spice, Salt, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (preservatives), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Garlic and Onion Powder, Dextrose, FD&C Yellow No. 5, Spice Extractives. Contains Fish, Milk.
Allergen – Manufactured in a plant that uses the following common allergens: Eggs, Dairy Products, Fish, Vegetable Proteins, and Peanuts.
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Keep meats tightly packaged in original plastic packaging in the fridge or freeze
- Maybe kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 months.
- If frozen, allow to thaw in the fridge overnight
- Pull meat out of fridge 30 minutes prior to reheating
- Keep in the original packaging (Don’t worry; the plastic packages is specially designed to withstand the heat)
- Preheat Oven to 225 degrees
- Place meat, still in packaging, on sheet pan
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until internal temperature is 165
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.