These vegan burnt ends are made with Beyond Meat, a 100% plant-based meat alternative, which gets double hickory smoked and slow roasted. It’s meat-free barbecue perfection!
Buns Not Included
John Rivers spent more than 20 years in the healthcare industry, traveling the country and learning everything there is to know about barbecue in his free time. After retiring he decided to put his newly-acquired skills to good use, and 4 Rivers was born in Winter Park 2009. Since then it’s earned a reputation for serving some of the best barbecue in America, with 13 additional locations open across the state.
This package serves 6 people and includes 2 lbs. of Vegan Burnt Ends
- Buns Not Included
- Choose to add Dessert! (Not Vegan)
Dessert Add-On Options Include (Not Vegan)
- Crispy Cream Bread Pudding – Donuts baked with crushed pineapple, cinnamon and raisins. Topped with a homemade glaze. (Serves 4-6)
- Banana Dream Pudding – Graham cracker crust layered with banana slices, banana pudding & fresh whipped cream, sprinkled with Heath Bar topping, 4R chocolate & caramel sauce, & finished with Nilla wafers. (Serves 6)
Vegan Burnt Ends
Beyond Meat Burger Patties (Water, Pea Protein Isolate*, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Rice Protein, Natural Flavors, Mung Bean Protein, Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Apple Extract, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Beet Juice Extract(for color), Pomegranate Fruit Powder, Lycopene Color(from Tomato)), 4R Vegan Signature Sauce (Water, Brown Sugar, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Prepared Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika), Agave, Distilled Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Salt, Garlic and Onion Powders, Spice, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Dextrose, Spice Extractives), 4R All Purpose Rub (Salt, Sugar, Spices, Garlic, Onion, Silicon Dioxide (to prevent caking)), Water, Vegetable Base (Sautéed Vegetable Puree Mix (Carrots, Onions, Celery), Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Corn Oil, Less than 2% of Yeast Extract, Water, Potato Starch, Xanthan Gym, Natural Flavors, Carrot Juice Concentrate)
Crispy Cream Bread Pudding (Add-On)
Crispy Cream Donut Eclairs, Milk, Sugar, Half and Half, Crushed Pinapples, Raisins, Butter, Eggs, Cinnamon, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla.
Banana Dream Pudding (Add-On)
Banana Pudding Puree (Vanilla Pudding, Pureed Banana, Sugar), Whipped Cream (Heavy Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla), Graham Cracker, Vanilla Wafers, Banana, Heath Bar, Chocolate Sauce (Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Salt) Caramel Sauce (Water, Sugar, Heavy Cream, Lemon Juice, Vanilla Extract).
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Keep meats tightly packaged in original plastic packaging in the fridge or freeze
- Maybe kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 months.
- If frozen, allow to thaw in the fridge overnight
- Pull meat out of fridge 30 minutes prior to reheating
- Keep in the original packaging (Don’t worry; the plastic packages is specially designed to withstand the heat)
- Preheat Oven to 225 degrees
- Place meat, still in packaging, on sheet pan
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until internal temperature is 165
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes
- Open package, gently mix with extra BBQ Sauce, and EAT IT UP!!"
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.