Smoked spice brined beef brisket, with a black peppercorn and coriander crust.
John Rivers spent more than 20 years in the healthcare industry, traveling the country and learning everything there is to know about barbecue in his free time. After retiring he decided to put his newly-acquired skills to good use, and 4 Rivers was born in Winter Park 2009. Since then it’s earned a reputation for serving some of the best barbecue in America, with 13 additional locations open across the state.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 lbs. Smoked Pastrami Brisket
- Choose to add Dessert!
Dessert Add-On Options Include
- Crispy Cream Bread Pudding – Donuts baked with crushed pineapple, cinnamon, and raisins. Topped with a homemade glaze. (Serves 4-6)
Pastrami – Brisket, Water, Kosher Salt (Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Yps)), Sugar, Dark Brown Sugar (Sugar And Molasses), Pickling Spice (Cinnamon, Coriander, Mustard Seed, Allspice, Bay Leaves, Ginger, Dill Seed, Clove, Chillies, Black Pepper, Mace, Cardamom, And Sulfiting Agent), Honey, Garlic, Pink Salt (Salt Sodium Nitrite 6.25%. Propylene Glycol Added As A Processing Aid, And Fd And C Red 3), Black Pepper, Coriander, Mustard Ground Powder, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Chili Powder.
Crispy Cream Bread Pudding (Add-On) – Crispy Cream Donut Eclairs, Milk, Sugar, Half and Half, Crushed Pineapples, Raisins, Butter, Eggs, Cinnamon, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla.
Banana Dream Pudding (Add-On) – Banana Pudding Puree (Vanilla Pudding, Pureed Banana, Sugar), Whipped Cream (Heavy Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla), Graham Cracker, Vanilla Wafers, Banana, Heath Bar, Chocolate Sauce (Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Salt) Caramel Sauce (Water, Sugar, Heavy Cream, Lemon Juice, Vanilla Extract).
Instructions / Storage
- Pastrami ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, keep meats tightly packaged in original plastic packaging in the fridge or freeze.
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 months.
- Meat will last at room temperature for 4 hours.
- Meat can be served hot or cold.
- If frozen, allow to thaw in the fridge overnight.
- Pull meat out of fridge 1 hour prior to reheating and keep in the original packaging (don’t worry – the plastic packages is specially designed to withstand the heat).
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Place meat, still in packaging, on a sheet pan.
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165°F.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.