Spiced pecan shortbread crust baked with a flaky pumpkin-spiced cream cheese swirl topping.
John Rivers spent more than 20 years in the healthcare industry, traveling the country and learning everything there is to know about barbecue in his free time. After retiring he decided to put his newly-acquired skills to good use, and 4 Rivers was born in Winter Park 2009. Since then it’s earned a reputation for serving some of the best barbecue in America, with 13 additional locations open across the state.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Pumpkin Bayou Bars
- Each bar measures 3″ × 3″
- Each bar comes individually wrapped
Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Food Starchrmodified, Soybean Oil, Whey, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Vital Wheat Gluten, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Cornstarch, Natural Flavors. Pumpkin Puree, Butter, Eggs, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pecans, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Cheese Culture.)
Instructions / Storage
- Bars ship with frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, store bars in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Bars last up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 2 weeks in the freezer.
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.