Frenched Bone-in leg of lamb studded with garlic cloves and fresh basil, smoked with a rosemary black peppercorn rub served with a Rosemary Mint Demi-Glace
John Rivers spent more than 20 years in the healthcare industry, traveling the country and learning everything there is to know about barbecue in his free time. After retiring he decided to put his newly-acquired skills to good use, and 4 Rivers was born in Winter Park 2009. Since then it’s earned a reputation for serving some of the best barbecue in America, with 13 additional locations open across the state.
This package serves 16 people and includes a 10 lb. Leg of Lamb with Mint Demi Glace
- Lamb measures 18″ × 12″ × 12″
- Choose to add Dessert!
Dessert Add-On Options Include
- Crispy Cream Bread Pudding – Donuts baked with crushed pineapple, cinnamon and raisins. Topped with a homemade glaze. (Serves 4-6)
- Banana Dream Pudding – Graham cracker crust layered with banana slices, banana pudding & fresh whipped cream, sprinkled with Heath Bar topping, 4R chocolate & caramel sauce, & finished with Nilla wafers. (Serves 6)
Leg Of Lamb, Garlic, Basil Leaves, Kosher Salt (Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Yps)), Black Pepper, Rosemary, Olive Oil (Refined Olive Pomace Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil). Mint Demi-Glace, Lamb Bones, Celery, Bay Leaves, Olive Oil (Refined Olive Pomace Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Water, Vidalia Onion, Carrot, Red Wine, Thyme, Mint, Rosemary, Tomato Paste (Tomato Paste, Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Citric Acid, Naturally Derived),
Crispy Cream Bread Pudding (Add-On)
Crispy Cream Donut Eclairs, Milk, Sugar, Half and Half, Crushed Pineapples, Raisins, Butter, Eggs, Cinnamon, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla.
Banana Dream Pudding (Add-On)
Banana Pudding Puree (Vanilla Pudding, Pureed Banana, Sugar), Whipped Cream (Heavy Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla), Graham Cracker, Vanilla Wafers, Banana, Heath Bar, Chocolate Sauce (Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Salt) Caramel Sauce (Water, Sugar, Heavy Cream, Lemon Juice, Vanilla Extract).
Instructions / Storage
- Lamb ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, keep meats tightly packaged in original plastic packaging in the fridge or freeze.
- Maybe kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 months.
- If frozen, allow to thaw in the fridge overnight.
- For best results, pull out of the refrigerator for 1-2 hours prior to reheating
- Keep in original packaging prior to reheating (don’t worry; the plastic packages are specially designed to withstand the heat).
- Preheat oven to 225.
- Heat, in the bag for 90 minutes.
- Dig in!
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.