17th Street BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! “The Legend” Mike Mills cooks succulent pork shoulder for 18 to 20 hours over apple and cherry wood to create the most tender pork you’ve ever tasted. It’s then hand-pulled and seasoned with 17th Street’s secret weapon: “Magic Dust” dry rub. If you’re a lover of real barbecue, this juicy pulled pork is as good as it gets.
Founded in Murphysboro, Illinois, in 1985, this Memphis-style barbecue joint from late pitmaster Mike Mills is legendary for its competition-quality ‘cue, which has been named the “Best Ribs in the U.S.” by Bon Appétit and “Best BBQ in America” by Travel & Leisure. 17th Street BBQ’s Memphis-style baby backs are slow-smoked over locally grown fruitwood for six hours after being sprinkled with 17th Street’s “Magic Dust” dry rub and brushed with two light coats of award-winning barbecue sauce.
This Pulled Pork pack serves 6-8 people and includes
- 2, 4 or 6 lbs of Famous Pulled Pork – 2 lbs makes 8-10 sandwiches. Buns not included
- 1 bottle of Award-Winning BBQ Sauce – Choose Original or “A Little Kick”
- 1 “Magic Dust” Dry Rub
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and shipped with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer. BBQ can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for 3-4 months
- Remove thawed meats from packaging and place in a covered baking dish.
- Heat in a 250F preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until heated through
- 17th Street BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.