Founded in Murphysboro, Illinois, in 1985, this Memphis-style barbecue joint is so famous for competition-quality ‘cue and its pitmaster-owner Mike Mills has been named “Best Ribs in the U.S.” by Bon Appétit and “Best BBQ in America” by Travel & Leisure. Today, 17th Street BBQ’s Memphis-style baby backs are slow-smoked over locally grown fruitwood for six hours after being sprinkled with 17th Street’s “Magic Dust” dry rub and brushed with two light coats of award-winning barbecue sauce.
“The Legend” Mike Mills cooks succulent pork shoulder for 18 to 20 hours over apple and cherry wood to create the most tender pork you’ve ever tasted. It’s then hand-pulled and seasoned with 17th Street’s secret weapon: “Magic Dust” dry rub. If you’re a lover of real barbecue, this juicy pulled pork is as good as it gets.
This Pulled Pork pack serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2, 4 or 6 lbs of Famous Pulled Pork – 2 lbs makes 8-10 sandwiches. Buns not included
- 1 bottle of Award-Winning BBQ Sauce – Choose Original or “A Little Kick”
- 1 “Magic Dust” Dry Rub
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and shipped with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer. BBQ can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for 3-4 months
- To serve, remove thawed meats from packaging and place in a covered baking dish. Heat in a 250F preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until heated through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- 17th Street BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.